[linux-audio-dev] Re: korg oasys

Jens M Andreasen jens.andreasen at chello.se
Mon Jan 24 09:00:10 UTC 2005

On mån, 2005-01-24 at 08:13 +0200, Juhana Sadeharju wrote:

> Hey. Nobody wrote details here. Was the given url empty or what?
> Is it standalone keyboard with Linux inside? Is it an audio card
> like the old AOSYS but they now provide the patch editor running
> in Linux? Does it have the patch editor included?

There wasn't any real URL except for 'on slashdot today it is mentioned
that ...'

It is an 88 key all singing, all dancing keyboard with touchscreen as
well as knobs and sliders, usb2 ... Priced for the rich and famous.
Apparently runs under Linux. Given the touchscreen, I would guess that
an editor is included, and, given the price, they might even include a
small japanese car :))

The javascript on korgs pages kills my Mozilla/Xsession/system, but I
managed to pick out that it will do 84 simultanious anologue synth
voices (before I had to reboot.)

--

   (
    )