[linux-audio-dev] emu10k1 multichannel support

Lee Revell rlrevell at joe-job.com
Tue Jan 25 22:25:54 UTC 2005

On Sun, 2005-01-23 at 15:26 +0200, Aaron wrote:
> HI
> Thanks for the replay
>

> I gather the only way I can get this patch is by rolling my own
> kernel?
>
> If so I guess I am stuck because with alsa I alway follow the adage if
> it aint broke don't fix it.

I have posted the patch as a patch against kernel 2.6.10 (actually
2.6.11-rc1+RT but should apply cleanly).  This may be easier for you
than installing ALSA from CVS, especially if you use your distro's
kernel build process.

http://www.alsa-project.org/~rlrevell/emu10k1-multichannel-v005-2.6.11-rc1.patch

Or you can wait for it to be included in ALSA 1.0.9.

Lee