[linux-audio-dev] Firewire support in Linux

Jody McIntyre lad at modernduck.com
Wed Jan 26 23:28:01 UTC 2005

Can you ask your contact if they can supply any information on the
PreSonus FIRESTATION?  It uses Yamaha's mLAN protocol.  I emailed various
addresses at Yamaha and PreSonus a while ago asking for information.
PreSonus couldn't help me, and I received only deafening silence from
Yamaha.

I'm working on a reverse-engineered mLAN driver, but it's going fairly
slowly because I keep getting sidetrackted into making other parts of
Linux 1394 suck less.

Jody