[linux-audio-dev] LADSPA plugin parameters realtime control

Iain Duncan iainduncan at telus.net
Sat Jul 9 22:00:04 UTC 2005

If you consider the buffer size to be the control rate, then that makes
sense. You don't want to be updating control information as much as
audio information if you want things to run at all quickly. Ie, and lfo
just doesn't need to be audio rate unless it's being used for fm or am
or really high freq stuff, and knob/slider tweaks certainly don't!

Iain