[linux-audio-dev] [ot] [rant] gcc, you let me down one time toomany

Erik de Castro Lopo erikd-lad at mega-nerd.com
Thu Jun 9 11:56:35 UTC 2005

David Cournapeau wrote:

> eviltwin69 at cableone.net wrote:
>

> >    I was under the impression that there was bounds checking going on with
> >vectors.  Is this not the case?
> >

> Not necesserally: if you are using operator (), yes, if you use operator
> [], no.

I think you are all guessing.

At least wil C arrays you kopw exactly what you get :-).

Erik
  Erik de Castro Lopo  nospam at mega-nerd.com (Yes it's valid)
"...Please don't assume Lisp is only useful for Animation and
Graphics, AI, Bioinformatics, B2B and E-Commerce, Data Mining,
EDA/Semiconductor applications, Expert Systems, Finance,
Intelligent Agents, Knowledge Management, Mechanical CAD,
Modeling and Simulation, Natural Language, Optimization, Research,
Risk Analysis, Scheduling, Telecom, and Web Authoring just because
these are the only things they happened to list." -- Kent Pitman