[linux-audio-dev] Re: Looking for fast integer resampling code

Erik de Castro Lopo erikd-lad at mega-nerd.com
Mon Jun 13 11:45:17 UTC 2005

Olivier Guilyardi wrote:

> Jackbeat is useful for my composition needs

OK, I've had a look at the webpage.

Firstly I see that its basically a drum machine. Drum hits are
relatively we behaved when linear sample rate converison is used.

Secondly, why don't you just do the sample rate conversion on
sample load time and sort the converted version in memory.
This will mean that you do the conversion once for each drum
sound rather than on all tracks all the time?

Erik
  Erik de Castro Lopo  nospam at mega-nerd.com (Yes it's valid)