[linux-audio-dev] What parts of Linux audio simply suck ?

Christoph Eckert mchristoph.eckert at t-online.de
Mon Jun 20 22:10:44 UTC 2005

> > -Adding/Removing softsynths, linking connections, etc
> > takes a while having to use qjackctl, etc
>
> tell me a system in which this not true. i use the patchbay
> in qjackctl; if you don't like qjackctl, i'm sorry and i am
> sure rui is as well.

Sometimes I like to use patchage instead of qjackctl,
especially when creating longer chains of signal flow it can
be a bit more intuitive.

BTW: This does not mean that qjackctl fails, it's just another
concept, not necessarily better than the qjackctl one. It
simply depends on the situation.

Best regards

    ce