[linux-audio-dev] All things LADSPA, your input please

Tim Goetze tim at quitte.de
Mon Jun 27 10:06:10 UTC 2005

Greetings,

you may have seen the recent mail on this list looking for an author
doing a LADSPA article in a german Linux magazine; I've decided to
step in.

Now, while I do have some knowledge of the technical nature of LADSPA
I can't truthfully say I know all the plugins and hosts out there as
well as they deserve.

So, I'd love to hear from you: what do you write or use (hosts and
plugins, realtime or offline, a shameless plug for your efforts is
welcome too!), any issues you take with it, LADSPA vs. VST, the DSSI
expansion etc etc; in short, anything you find worth noting is
appreciated.

Thanks, Tim