[linux-audio-dev] All things LADSPA, your input please

Christoph Eckert mchristoph.eckert at t-online.de
Mon Jun 27 16:17:50 UTC 2005

> So, I'd love to hear from you: what do you write or use
> (hosts and plugins, realtime or offline, a shameless plug
> for your efforts is welcome too!), any issues you take with
> it, LADSPA vs. VST, the DSSI expansion etc etc; in short,
> anything you find worth noting is appreciated.

I enjoy jack-rack with some EQ, chorus and reverb really a
great fun when plugging in my acoustic guitar.

LADSPAS in ardour are really cool as well as using LADSPAS in
synths like ams or om directly (and om does use them
excessively).

I agree that the GUI interfaces for LADSPAs are sometimes
suboptimal, but this is due to the name of LAD_S_PAs.

Concerning DSSIs I'd like to see some cool ones popping up.

Best regards

    ce