[linux-audio-dev] LilyPond version 2.6 available - Music Notationfor Everyone.

Chris Cannam chris.cannam at ferventsoftware.com
Tue Jun 28 16:56:33 UTC 2005

Albert Graef writes:
> that's great news.

Certainly is!

> Has Rosegarden been updated to a newer Lily yet? Last
> time I looked, they were still generating 2.0 code. :(

Rosegarden's been able to generate 2.2 code for ages, and 2.4 for a while - though I can't quite remember whether that was in the 1.0 release or not.

We're partly but not completely up to date with 2.6.  I might well look at that this week, unless anyone else offers.  Our Lilypond output is not terribly well structured for any version, so a bit of an overhaul might be nice too.

Chris