[linux-audio-dev] help with writing a plugin (part 2)

Artemio artemio at kdemail.net
Thu Jun 30 08:32:43 UTC 2005

Dear friends,

thanks again for your help with my ports definition yesterday - with
it, I created a clipping booster plugin with three control ports and
it works perfectly.

However, today I added the fourth port, following all rules I learnt,
but I get the same segfaults as yesterday. If you could have a look
at the sources (attached), it would be of fantastic help for me.

Once again, please forgive me, I am a real newbie at this and things
that are very obvious for you are not such for me... But as I
understand all these bells and whistles, I will be more silent ;-)

Thanks a lot again.

Regards,
Artemiy.