[linux-audio-dev] Re: ICMC2005 Paper Deadline less than 10 days away!

Juhana Sadeharju kouhia at nic.funet.fi
Wed Mar 2 16:42:38 UTC 2005

>From: Pau Arumi <parumi at iua.upf.es>
>
>Please note that the ICMC 2005 ( September / Barcelona ) paper
>submission is less than 10 days away! We urge everyone to post their
>papers to the suvisoft system as soon as possible to prevent any last
>minute problems.
>For details on submissions see http://www.icmc2005.org/

Please request or make sure that your paper will be placed
"open access" after the conference. Or submit to conferences
already making their papers "open access", like DAFX.

Does anyone have the earlier ICMC conference papers conveniently
available as PDF files and could make them all available for me?
I would like to go through all ICMC papers back from 1980ties.

Juhana