[linux-audio-dev] jack.el -- Run and monitor JACK from within Emacs

Mario Lang mlang at delysid.org
Thu May 12 05:51:59 UTC 2005

James McDermott <jamesmichaelmcdermott at gmail.com> writes:

> Mario,
>
> I'd like to try out the om.el emacs mode please (even though you say
> it needs a polish ;)
>
> But I can't find it on your site - any chance of a link?

You need
http://delysid.org/emacs/osc.el
and
http://delysid.org/emacs/om.el

And it is untested, so expect it to fail and see it more as a coding
style review or such like.  It uses a slightly outdated Om OSC namespace...
Maybe I'll find the time to update it to Om 0.1.0 today evening.

Another idea I had was to write a Om class for SuperCollider...

--
CYa,
  Mario