[linux-audio-dev] Dumb question regarding CMT's ambisonic plugins

fons adriaensen fons.adriaensen at skynet.be
Mon May 30 20:59:52 UTC 2005

I've been looking again at the CMT Ambisonics plugin sources
(1.15), and they just don't make sense and certainly do not work
as expected. Some even use two input samples for each output
sample on some channels, and whoever wrote them probably never
listened to the result.

I've been using the following set for some time:

- mono to B-format panner,
- stereo to B-format panner,
- B-format horizontal rotator,
- B-format to square decoder.

All of them can be used as Ardour plugins.

If there's any interest, I'll release them next WE (I'll be away
for work until friday).

--
FA