[linux-audio-dev] Re: Radio receiver.

Juhana Sadeharju kouhia at nic.funet.fi
Sat Nov 5 19:23:05 UTC 2005

Thanks for the tip on "diversity reception". Yes, I got the
idea from astronomer's systems. I use the term "invented" the same
way as patenteers: due lack of extensive literary search, I know
at most that the thing is new to me.

Though, I have never seen such a system used in consumer radios.
I'm not sure if it have been used in DX'ing radios either.

My test plan was to record the same music station at two cities
(apart 200km). Then timescale and align the digitized (1 or 2 hours)
recordings manually. And then do the thing.

Juhana