[linux-audio-dev] Help?

Jens M Andreasen jens.andreasen at chello.se
Mon Nov 14 22:05:01 UTC 2005

Subject says 'help', this is targetted only at swedish persons,
preferably from Stockholm.

I have of today been notified that the shitheads living cheaply in my
apartement never bothered to pay the electricity bill. The consequence
for me being:

  * No Telephone
  * No Internet
  * No Electricity
  * No Nothing

I am *not* asking for money (shit, I'm rich enough),
... only your support that you believe I'm basically a good guy, albeit
stupid enough to have been had. :(

Oh well, if you are from Stockholm; call kronfogdemyndigheten: 08 458 33
20 and my case is number 108 209-04, and tell them that you do not
believe (as far as you know me from the internet) that I would ever have
refused to pay my debts! And after that, call Intrum and tell them
likewise ... Oh and call Fortum and tell them that the money is
coming ..

And then? And then you call _me_ and say:

Welcome home! ;)

And again, it is not the money as such, it is just some corporate
principles ...

--
mvh // Jens M Andreasen (running out of time, asking for help)