[linux-audio-dev] linux audio apps on OSX: successes and failures

nescivi nescivi at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 21:23:06 UTC 2005

Hello Derek,

DH> * Rezound 0.12.2beta

DH> [More spew available on request]. Also cannot get ./configure to recognize
DH> fftw.h and the other FFTW headers, no matter how many PATH combinations I try.

I had this same problem on Linux (though I did not try as much PATH
combinations, but my fftw is in a standard location, so should be
found), when compiling Rezound (which is a pity, 'cause I sometimes
want to load more-than-8-channel wave files with it, which can only be
done if I compile it myself after changing that constant*).

sincerely,
Marije

* I must say that I found the error message when first trying to load
a wave-file with more than 8 channels, most charming and very handy.
Long live open source :)