[linux-audio-dev] Help on csound real time front end project?

Iain Duncan iainduncan at telus.net
Fri Oct 14 07:11:59 UTC 2005

Wondering if anyone on hear is interested in working with me on my c/c++
front end for real time improvisation using csound5 as the audio engine.
The concept in a nutshell is like a cross between say Doepfer step
sequencers ( or Softwerk ) and Ableton live, except multi user and
designed for speed and improvisation and a more musician oriented way of
thinking. Proof of concept has been done and used on gigs, now it is
time to do it properly in C/C++. I think my c/c++/fltk/midi/csound api
chops are up to the point now of making a usable framework that will be
useable for a serious sequencer, but I am definitely more of a designer
then experieced coder, so it would be great to collaborate. if there is
interest I can start a list and site for this. Feel free to contact me
here or off list.

Thanks
Iain