[linux-audio-dev] Re: snd-usb-usx2y on amd64? - Success (more or less)

Arnold Krille arnold.krille at gmail.com
Tue Oct 18 11:12:30 UTC 2005

Hi all,

just a note: A got it more or less working.

This morning I installed the vanilla-2.6.14-rc4 and I could start
jackd in realtime with -n6 -p256 and run ardour and
qsampler/linuxsampler in parallel without an xrun during normal
operation.

It just crashed jackd when I used -n6 -p128 but even after that it
didn't ruin the sounddriver so I could start jackd again.

That really takes a big stone from my heart as I have to do some
serious music with the laptop this weekend and I feared I had to mess
around with my old one...

So thanks for your patience,

Arnold

--