[linux-audio-dev] applying RIAA curves in software

Richard Smith smithbone at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 13:06:05 UTC 2005

> ecasound? The option format is a bit obtuse, but youve only got to figure
> it out once, right :)

Looks like exactly what I need.  The option stuff seems fairly
intuitive so far.  It has the -efl option which is a low pass filter
built in but there isn't a gain setting.  So I'm not quite sure on the
best way to do the gains.  I'm not sure that using the amplify -ea
option will do the same thing.

Is there are particular LADSPA low pass filter that would be best
suited for this?

--
Richard A. Smith