[linux-audio-dev] Latency and feedback problems: soundcard with live microphone pass-thru, optimal solution ?

Jens M Andreasen jens.andreasen at chello.se
Sat Oct 29 15:16:53 UTC 2005

Benno!

There are some missing parameters in your description, but I will
assumme your problem arises out of the monitor-mix rather than the
house-mix.

Suggestion: Invert the phase of the offending microphone. This should
kill dead feadback in the frequency-band currently annoying you. The
downside is that it will also emphasize other frequency-bands that did
not pose a problem before. The theory is that those resonanses will be
minor relative to your current major problem.

mvh // Jens M Andreasen