[linux-audio-dev] JACK error 4294967295

Florian Schmidt mista.tapas at gmx.net
Wed Sep 14 14:22:37 UTC 2005

On Wed, 14 Sep 2005 08:16:26 -0600
Hans Fugal <hans at fugal.net> wrote:

> That's good to know about, thanks. I googled and found your page
> http://tapas.affenbande.org/?page_id=6 which shows me how to set the irq
> handler prio, however my soundcard seems to be sharing with my video
> card. Do you know a way to set which IRQs are used for devices? I have a
> cs46xx card as well.

AFAIK, this depends on the BIOS on your mainboard. On my mainboard i
only had the option of switching slots around until i found one in which
the soundcard got its own irq. Sometimes the irq line routing is
documented in the mainboard manual, but more often than not it's not.
Beware though that sometimes BIOSes also take the class of the device
into account. So, it's mostly trial and error switching slots.

Regards,
Flo

--
Palimm Palimm!