[linux-audio-dev] Patch storage for simple DSSI plugins?

Lars Luthman larsl at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Apr 17 14:14:15 UTC 2006

On Mon, 2006-04-17 at 12:08 +0100, Gordonjcp wrote:
> What's the consensus?  Implement patch storage for plugins that don't
> really have that many controls, or just let the host worry about it?

I suppose it depends on whether you want to be able to ship some presets
with the plugin and have presets saved in one host available in all
others. If not there's no point in implementing DSSI program handling in
the plugin.

--
Lars Luthman
PGP key:     http://www.student.nada.kth.se/~d00-llu/pgp_key.php