[linux-audio-dev] RDF for CAPS plugins

Paul Winkler pw_lists at slinkp.com
Thu Apr 20 16:07:38 UTC 2006

Hiya,

I'm having a hard time finding the plugins I want when using Ardour,
particularly since the majority of plugins I have installed don't
provide categories via RDF.

So, hoping this is useful to others, attached is a minimal RDF for the
CAPS suite, which I use a lot.

This was generated by a quick python script, also attached; I just
hand-edited the output to change the plugin types from UnknownPlugin.
Wasn't sure what to do with the pan plugin.

I also haven't bothered to figure out what to do with all the stuff
about ports, and ardour doesn't seem to need it anyway, so this version
of the script doesn't handle that.   (Hey Steve, what's all that port
info in your rdfs used for?)

--

Paul Winkler
http://www.slinkp.com