[linux-audio-dev] HyperMammut - I released a new software for processing sounds and images

Paul paulgfx at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 22 11:51:38 UTC 2006

Hi.
I released today an experimental software that allows
you to process
the
sound/image as a single FFT (and other) transforms.
Also, the program can transform sound to images and
vice-versa. Because
of
this, you can apply a blurring or swirling effect to
sound, or
revereberation/flange effect to images ;-)
Many effects sounds/looks very strange (in my opinion
theese are the
strangest
sounds I ever heard - hard to describe in words -
better listen them).

You can download the alpha-stage source code from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/hypermammut
and I recomand you to see/listen some examples at
http://hypermammut.sourceforge.net

A related software to this is Mammut (
http://www.notam02.no/notam02/prod-prg-mammuthelp.html
), but this