[linux-audio-dev] LADSPA 2

Steve Harris S.W.Harris at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Tue Apr 25 11:59:26 UTC 2006

Sorry, I just dont feel that motivated by this. We have a bunch of code
and experience around the struct format, and we know were going to need
something equivalent for the forseeable future, so I dont see the point in
changing it over just for the sake of it.

Sure, for some possible future ABI-incomaptible extension we might want to
add functions, but equally we might not.

- Steve