[linux-audio-dev] Re: "LADSPA 2" name

grae drunkenbird at gmail.com
Wed Apr 26 23:17:56 UTC 2006

Whatever the name ends up being, I'd really encourage that it be
extremely unique.

When I search for LADSPA in google, I get LADSPA and nothing but
LADSPA related results.  Now that's beautiful and it'd be a real shame
to lose that.

If it were to change to LAP (just for example), then just do a google
search for "lap" and compare the accuracy and you'll clearly see my
point.

In fact I encourage anyone when attempting a name out there to
consider this aspect in naming as a number one priority.  It's such a
benefit for everyone.

That's my 2 cents. :)

grae