[linux-audio-dev] Re: [linux-audio-user] LAC 2006 Live Streams

Andy Wingo wingo at pobox.com
Thu Apr 27 10:21:59 UTC 2006

Hi Joern,

On Thu, 2006-04-27 at 00:11 +0200, Joern Nettingsmeier wrote:
> yes, if all goes well. we will not have time to edit them, but if
> someone volunteers, we can upload the raw dumps immediately after they
> are done, in 30min chunks. any takers?

I've been working on a graphical lossless ogg/theora+vorbis cutter you
might want to try out. It requires the latest GStreamer (core,
plugins-base, and python -- all three to be released today). It's still
smoking from leaving the emacs oven but I've been able to do some rough
edits with it. It's examples/remuxer.py in gst-python CVS. Run as
python remuxer.py file:///tmp/foo.ogg -- it will same to foo-remuxed.ogg
in the same dir.

Anyway, an option. Let me know how your experience is if you use it.

Regards,
--
Andy Wingo
http://wingolog.org/