[linux-audio-dev] Are people still writing LADSPA plug-ins?

Jono Bacon jonobacon at gmail.com
Mon Aug 7 00:12:54 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I don't mean this to be a pointed question, but from looking at the
swh, TAP and CMT plug-in sites, there doesn't seem to be many recent
updates of LADSPA plug-ins, and I have not seen many people releasing
and announcing new plug-ins. Are people writing new plug-ins, and are
existing plug-ins getting refined and released?

It would awesome if there was a central site, akin to Firefox's
Extension Room site, for the different plug-ins that are available.

  Jono