[linux-audio-dev] Are people still writing LADSPA plug-ins?

Jono Bacon jonobacon at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 09:15:28 UTC 2006

Hi all,

Thanks for the responses. It seems that the public face of LADSPA is
maybe a little different to the reality - I remember first reading
about LADSPA and thinking that there was not all that much going on
with it, but I am pleased to see people are working on plugins.

I think it could be useful to improve the face of LADSPA and spread
the word of LV2. Would any LADSPA plug-in authors be interested in
writing blogs about their work with LADSPA? If this was the case,
maybe there could be a Planet LADSPA that would bring together such
bog entries?

Planets have been really useful in spreading the word about certain
technologies, and they are a great way to get more people reading your
blog. I don't know how many times I have asked a question on my blog
and got 15 responses as it is on Planet GNOME, Planet Advocacy and a
few others. Maybe then we would have more and more people writing
plugins. :)

Thoughts?

  Jono