[linux-audio-dev] LV2 and Linuxaudio.org

Steve Harris S.W.Harris at ecs.soton.ac.uk
Mon Aug 14 13:37:44 UTC 2006

On Thu, Aug 10, 2006 at 12:47:11 -0400, Ivica Ico Bukvic wrote:
> To all involved in the LV2 project, I would greatly appreciate your feedback
> regarding LV2 project becoming a member of Linuxaudio.org. Provided that you
> decide this is a step they wish to take, it would be a good idea to nominate
> someone as the representative of the project within the consortium.

FWIW, I think it would be a good idea. However, it's not clear that there
exists an LV2 "thing" to be a member of anything.

Perhaps the LV2 specifcation site (http://lv2plug.in/) could be a member?
If there was a consensus that it was a good idea, I'd be happy to state
that. Or something.

Also, there could actually be a LV2 project, mailing list etc. created,
theres a DAV repository at lv2plug.in, and people hack on the contents, so
it does kinda make sense.

- Steve