[linux-audio-dev] Which sequencer framework for a simple MIDI drum looper ?

_ langagemachine langagemachine at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 08:32:25 UTC 2006

Yes, a lot of research has obviously been put into this library ; the
fact that it has plenty of language bindings (java, lisp, python) is
attractive also. Plus, the JMusic project provides classes for
manipulating musical data, and an interface to Midishare...

I will make some tries at it on a CCRMA box, I think.
Thanks for your feedback :-)

On a more general keynote, is it not paradoxical that when a piece of
software becomes mature enough, it tends to fade out of the general
attention ?