[linux-audio-dev] job offer... [Fwd: Algorithm Development Manager (Full-Time)]

Tim Blechmann TimBlechmann at gmx.net
Fri Aug 25 22:32:46 UTC 2006

On Sat, 2006-08-26 at 00:06 +0200, David Olofson wrote:
> > 7. I'm not opposed to companies posting to l-a-a or l-a-d when they
> > have relevent job openings, but this recruitment firm is spamming in
> > my opinion.
>
> Got one of those too.

only one? i received 3 mails to 3 different addresses, that i've been
using on various mailing lists in the last few years ...
makes me wonder, where they harvest the addresses ...

cheers ... tim

--
tim at klingt.org    ICQ: 96771783
http://www.mokabar.tk

Every word is like an unnecessary stain on silence and nothingness
  Samuel Beckett