[linux-audio-dev] MIDI bank select MSB + LSB

Jens M Andreasen jens.andreasen at chello.se
Sat Dec 9 12:30:56 UTC 2006

Ahh ... sorry!

I missed that ctrl 0 (MSB) is mirrored as ctrl 32 (LSB), perhaps because
I get by with 8 sounds (or something ...) when I doodle at home.

Who needs such a vast sample library? I can see the usefulness of having
various dogs, cats, craws, crickets, seagulls or traffic-jams to set the
the tone of a scene filmed off-site. but 127^3 is kind of a huge number.

Is it even implemented on the receiving side?
Inquiring minds wants to know :-)