[linux-audio-dev] Re: No Subject

Kjetil S. Matheussen kjetil at ccrma.stanford.edu
Wed Feb 22 02:13:41 UTC 2006

On Tue, 21 Feb 2006, Lee Revell wrote:

> On Tue, 2006-02-21 at 17:23 -0800, Kjetil S. Matheussen wrote:

>>> First, because I personally do consider it stealing, and second,
>>>

>> But why do you consider it stealing?
>>

> Because you are taking someone's property without paying them for it.

Lets see, taking property. By property, I guess you mean the intellectual
property, but isn't what they do exactly, is to copy the intellectual
property, not taking it? Because you still have it, perhaps unless someone
else claims to be the creator. Well, its just a definition, but I can't
agree its stealing.