[linux-audio-dev] Re: No Subject

Arnold Krille arnold.krille at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 13:25:42 UTC 2006

Chiming in, altough i didn't want to...

2006/2/22, Immanuel Litzroth <immanuell at enfocus.be>:
> "Jan Depner" <eviltwin69 at cableone.net> writes:
> >     I just can't resist this.  Please send me a copy of your latest
> > song, novel, whatever.  I'll post it on the internet with my name as
> > author then we'll come back to this discussion of why Lee and I think
> > that copyright infringement is stealing.  Is this really that difficult
> > to understand???
> That is plagiarism (maybe) mixed with copyright violation. And I'll send you
> my latest novel "Why I am a blathering Idiot" this week. Feel free.
> Immanuel

If he publishes your novel under his name its _not_ plagiarism, its a
copyright-violation and theft.
Plagiarism would for example be if he writes his own novel which is
the same as yours but with other names for people, places, etc.

Btw: Downloading and cracking software that you normally have to pay
for is theft...

Arnold

--
visit http://dillenburg.dyndns.org/~arnold/