[linux-audio-dev] Re: No Subject

Jan Depner eviltwin69 at cableone.net
Thu Feb 23 03:31:55 UTC 2006

On Wed, 2006-02-22 at 13:21 +0000, Immanuel Litzroth wrote:
> "Jan Depner" <eviltwin69 at cableone.net> writes:
> >     I just can't resist this.  Please send me a copy of your latest
> > song, novel, whatever.  I'll post it on the internet with my name as
> > author then we'll come back to this discussion of why Lee and I think
> > that copyright infringement is stealing.  Is this really that difficult
> > to understand???
>
> That is plagiarism (maybe) mixed with copyright violation. And I'll send you
> my latest novel "Why I am a blathering Idiot" this week. Feel free.

    Your lack of talent isn't really my problem.  Oh, BTW, the word is
"blithering".

--
Jan 'Evil Twin' Depner
The Fuzzy Dice

"As we enjoy great advantages from the invention of others, we should be
glad of an opportunity to serve others by any invention of ours, and
this we should do freely and generously."

Benjamin Franklin, on declining patents offered by the governor of
Pennsylvania for his "Pennsylvania Fireplace", c. 1744