[linux-audio-dev] Which widgets?

james at dis-dot-dat.net james at dis-dot-dat.net
Sat Feb 25 01:14:03 UTC 2006

Hello all.

I've always steered clear of writing GUIs, so my experience is pretty
limited.  But now I find myself needing a toolkit/widget set.

What's recommended?  I'd prefer not to have to move my app from C to
C++ just to implement the interface, so that's quite a few out of the
window.

I don't really want huge dependencies for a knob, text box and a
button, either.

And something that's installed as default in most distros would be
good, too.

So, what I want is everything.  And it should be simple, too.

Any suggestions?

James

(By Vance Petree, Virginia Power)