[linux-audio-dev] Problem compiling with liblo: error: 'lo_address' does not name a type

Erik de Castro Lopo mle+la at mega-nerd.com
Wed Jan 11 07:20:43 UTC 2006

Frank Barknecht wrote:

> Hallo,
>
> while trying to build Dave Griffith's fluxus, which uses liblo, on
> Debian, I've hit a very strange error. It boils down to g++ not
> finding the symbols exported in lo/lo.h. I stripped down the code,
> where it fails to this supershort C++-file:

Check your version of liblo. The version in Debian (even testing)
and Ubuntu is a bit behibd what Dave has on his web site.

Cheers,
Erik
  Erik de Castro Lopo
"They should make peace with those who make peace, and wage war
against those who wage war, and wage jihad against those who stand
in the way of spreading the message of Islam and causing it to
prevail of earth."
http://islamqa.com/index.php?ln=eng&ds=qa&lv=browse&QR=26721&dgn=4