[linux-audio-dev] Re: C++ Keyboard Event Handling

Carlo Capocasa capocasa at gmx.net
Fri Jan 20 21:05:13 UTC 2006

> don't be ridiculous :) this was written as a private, non-library chunk
> of code. why would i document that? the source is much more accurate
> than any docs, and google will fill in the blanks.

errrrm... as a service to humanity? no, seriously, I can understand why
you would have your priorities elsewhere.

all right i'll see how i can figure it out... if i do, i claim for
myself the title 'c++ assistant genius'.

;)

Carlo

PS: I'm really impressed with how responsive this list is and I'm really
starting to understand how a whole operating system could be developed
by a bunch of people having fun in their spare time. It's just bubbly!
You almost HAVE to code :) Infectuous spirit. So, thanks Paul and all
others!

C.