[linux-audio-dev] RME DIGI9652 with AEB8-I and AEB8-O

Guillaume Pellerin yomguy at altern.org
Mon Jan 30 19:29:05 UTC 2006

Hi all !

I have installed a RME DIGI9652 on a Debian Sarge and it seems to work great
with Ardour ! However my two expansion boards AEB8-I [1] and AEB8-O [2] plugged
respectively on the "CD IN" input and "ADAT 1" output of the main board - as it
is mentionned in the documentation - don't get any signal, even when I change
existing interrupts in kmix, gamix, etc.. I would then ask to anybody who knows
the chipset/driver if there are special routing interrupts to be switched with
alsactl or something...

Thanks a lot for your help and useful work !

p--g
 `
Parisson, Paris