LinuxSampler license, was Re: [linux-audio-dev] fst, VST 2.0, kontakt

Marc-Olivier Barre mobarre at gmail.com
Tue Jul 4 16:41:34 UTC 2006

> Now, regarding the so-called unclear license of LinuxSampler, why don't
> you people just read the FAQ (http://www.linuxsampler.org/faq.html),
> having special attention to the very first two questions? and rest relaxed
> at least for a while... :)

Don't worry Rui, I will keep on using LS with my band, and it will
surely be a part of the distro I am curently working on (a Music
distro based on LFS... I'll post something here when the 0.1 release
is ready ;-) hehe)

Seeing what Paul explained I do have a better view of how and why
things turned this way, and I am sure LS will be back pure GPL
someday. Keep up the good work.