[linux-audio-dev] Popular LADSPA plug-ins to depend on?

Jono Bacon jonobacon at gmail.com
Wed Jul 26 10:04:47 UTC 2006

Hi all,

I am working on LADSPA support in Jokosher and we want Jokosher to
depend on particular plug-ins in different parts of the application.
Specifically, I would like to see a powerful compressor and equalizer
as part of the application.

So, my question to you all is which compressor and equalizer do we
depend on? Importantly, the chosen plug-ins need to exhibit the
following qualities:

 * packages for all major distributions (Ubuntu, Debian, Red Hat,
Fedora, Gentoo, SuSE etc.)
 * well maintained
 * very high quality audio quality

Cheers,