[linux-audio-dev] Quatafire 610 and freebob: recent news?

Jose Henrique Padovani josepadovani at yahoo.com.br
Fri Jun 2 02:27:00 UTC 2006

So:
I have visited six motnhs ago the freebob site and became very curious
about Quatafire 610 under linux...
The site has not changed to much since then. Any news?
It would be a very nice interface to use in any system. (linux, mac,
win...) I have particular interest in intercative music on Puredata then
low latency would be a important thing..
Another thing that would be nice know is if anyone knows about freebob
integration on Debian based distros like Ubuntu.
I thanks anyone that has news or sugestions (not RME, please: to high
prices on my country).
J.H.