[linux-audio-dev] [ANN] GLASHCtl 0.2

Florian Paul Schmidt mista.tapas at gmx.net
Mon Jun 12 12:26:41 UTC 2006

On Mon, 12 Jun 2006 13:56:09 +0200
Lars Luthman <lars.luthman at gmail.com> wrote:

> To use the applet, simply run the program. If you have a
> standards-compliant
> system tray on your desktop a small LASH icon (a cardboard box with a
> soundwave on it) should appear there. It is probably insensitive (greyed
> out), unless you were already running lashd or have the
> LASH_START_SERVER
> environment variable set to 1. If you right-click the icon a menu will
> pop up
> where you can choose to start lashd. When lashd has started the icon
> should

You should maybe add that this will only work when jack is already
started or JACK_START_SERVER is set in the environment. I haven't tried
the 0.2 release, but the dev version i still run doesn't produce an
error dialog if lashd failed to start. Maybe it should?

Flo

--
Palimm Palimm!
http://tapas.affenbande.org