[linux-audio-dev] Re: How to use the alsa sequencer?

Stephen Cameron smcameron at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 18 20:37:53 UTC 2006

> snd_seq_ev_set_subs(&ev);
>
> I guess you may want to generate the ALSA library documentation from the
> sources with doxygen. It is also available online:
> http://www.alsa-project.org/alsa-doc/alsa-lib/seq.html

Thanks, I'd found that already... it's slightly better than no
documentation. :-)  But I'll take what I can get.  It's a little
rough going at first when it kind of assumes you're aware of a big
picture that, in my case, I was almost totally unaware of.  As you
slowly figure it out, and the bigger picture of how all the pieces
fit together -- sequencer ports, clients, channels, and how they're
named and accessed and what's what, the docs become a little clearer.

Helps to understand it before you read it, heh.

-- steve