[linux-audio-dev] Re: [linux-audio-user] [admin] linux-audio-* maintainer wanted...

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Sat Jun 24 17:21:50 UTC 2006

Thorsten Wilms wrote:

> Ok. Will do.
> I will most likely work a bit more for the theming of
> http://lau.linuxaudio.org and then take care of this one.

Hi Thorsten,

What can I do to assist you with this procedure? I will endeavor to
facilitate your every need for css compliant markup.

Feel free to shoot me a mail with any questions you may have or details
that need resolving.

Warmest regards.

--
Patrick Shirkey

A member of your Boost Hardware team.
We are passionate about serving your needs.
Working hard to create the kind of website that is indicative of the
current status of Linux Audio Software.

This message is subject to the following terms and conditions if you
received it unneccesarily then please refrain from taking advantage of
the information for political purposes or industrial espionage. if you
have received this email in error please be aware that it is
confidential information intended purely for the coercion of the
individual it is in reply to.

Heheheh.

Hook, line and sinker...

Cheers.