[Jackit-devel] [linux-audio-dev] What valgrind says

Erik de Castro Lopo mle+la at mega-nerd.com
Sun Jun 25 00:29:56 UTC 2006

Paul Davis wrote:

> they don't matter. they are the result of writing a byte to a FIFO to
> wake up an(other) client. the contents of the byte do not make any
> difference at any point.

Regardless of whether this is a bug or not it would be really
nice if this could be fixed. Fixing it means that other people
valgrinding their apps which use the Jack libs don't see warnings
about Jack.

Erik
  Erik de Castro Lopo
"Christianity has a nasty habit of ignoring the major problems of our time,
including overpopulation and exhaustion of resources, because they aren't
mentioned in the Bible."
-- Paula L. Craig