[linux-audio-dev] Re: [ANN] Aqualung 0.9beta5 released

Tom Szilagyi tszilagyi at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Jun 30 14:28:00 UTC 2006

On Fri, Jun 30, 2006 at 10:18:12AM -0400, Lee Revell wrote:

> Do you guys have any interest in getting this into Debian/Ubuntu?  The
> only .debs I could find are old (for Sarge?)

Yes, certainly. However, we entirely rely on others (users)
to do it (read: we won't work hard for it to happen; we are
not members/advocates/fans of any distro, etc etc. We have
our reasons for this policy.) If anyone creates up-to-date
.debs, we will be happy to post them on our site. If the
program makes it into the official debian repositories,
even better.

Tom