[linux-audio-dev] a bit off topic: GUI-lib-programming (how does it usually work?)

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Sun Mar 5 16:15:04 UTC 2006

Hi!
  First of all: Thanks for you prompt responses.
  Second: the lib is written in c++. Is it ok for my toggle(on/off)-buttons to
just have a function that returns either 1/0 (true/false)?
  Third: Chris: This lib will be ncurses-based. But I made some special
adjustments for cursor-movement, generalised how things look like. I also
predefined the keys to move/active/etc. It should be useable for blind people
and perhaps people with other disabilites. First thing in mind was of course
audio-software. If you're interested in this, or if anyone else is and feels,
it's not a topic for lad, just post back by private mail.
  Kindest egards
       Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net - the Linux TextBased Studio guide